15 Reasons We Love Dogs, Explained in Comics
Let’s start with the obvious, DOG is actually GOD spelled backwards.
A new study published in the Journal of Science reveals one reason why we feel so close to our furry companions - when humans and dogs look into each other's eyes, both get a boost of the feel-good hormone oxytocin, which is the same hormone behind the special bond between new parents and their babies
As if we needed any more reasons or explanations on why we love dogs so much, we've come up with a compilation of comics that are relatable AF:
1. They always want to look after us.
2. They are comfy AF.
Credit: Introvert Doodles
3. They are really, really comfy AF.
4. They are super meticulous with everything.
5. They are always eager to celebrate the happiest occasions with us.
6. They elevate our dating life, no house is complete without a loving dog or pet!
7. Second-hand animals make first class pets.
8. They always look great all the time.
Credit: Red & Howling
9. They are always hungry all the time.
10. They are a lot smarter than we give them credit for.
11. They have the best instincts and are ever ready to sniff out danger
12. They have so much love for their humans
13. They are always ready to play fetch.